A Newspaper Dedicated for the
Cause of Human Rights .
Saturday, September 25, 2010
Rtd. Justice C. Upendra(centre) releasing Souvenir of 15th Manipur
University Literary Meet at University's Centenary Hall on Thursday, September 23, 2010.
* RPF President Chaoren
gives message to the people of Manipur on PLA’s 32nd Raising Day(part-I)
* Sharmila health condition deteriorates, security up.
* CM inaugurates Khongjom War Memorial
* Sarita to return her Arjun Award.
*National Rose Day observed.
* State to pay grand
reception to Mary Kom on September 25.
* KCP(MTF) men abducted worker of Agri Minister Loken.
*State Congress Chief reveals life threats for standing
by state's integrity.
*CM announces Rs 10 lakh incentives for Mary Kom
*ASEAN team assesses trade activities and infrastructure of Moreh and Tamu.
*ASEAN team arrives at Imphal for Manipur visit.
* State Government plans to develop Multi Storeys Market at Namphalong : Irabot
*Mary Kom wins fifth successive World
Boxing Championship title.
* UNC's economic blockade
EPAPER : PRINT EDITION
Click the pages to get a
replica of the edition of NT