A Newspaper Dedicated for the
Cause of Human Rights .
Saturday, September 11,
Chief Minister Shri Ibobi speaking in One Day Conference of Members of
Autonomous District Council Manipur at Khuman Lampak Imphal on September 10, 2010.
* Anticipatory bail of 14 police pesonnels
* Governor gives away R.K. Sanatombi Awards.
* CBI chargesheets against 9 policemen in Manipur fake
* Interstate bus services halted following a threat from an armed group.
* The best option is to repeal the AFSPA:
* Manipur defered to import rice from Myanmar.
*Normal life hit by trade unions strike in Manipur.
*Sports Minister Biren proposed for setting up new SAI centres at 5 hill Districts of Manipur
*Human Rights Law Network urges to table the reports of commission of enquiry on Manorama case in state cabinet.
*One Day Conference to Asses the Call to Repeal the Armed Forces (Special Powers) Act 1958 in Delhi.
PLA cadres surrendered.
* State Government suspended IMC to misuse JNNURM:
*Guwahati High Court paves way in Manorama case.
EPAPER : PRINT EDITION
Click the pages to get a
replica of the edition of NT