A Newspaper Dedicated for the
Cause of Human Rights .
Thursday, September 9,
Commerce and Industry Minister Shri Irabot checking the quality control
for the constructing building of Moreh Trade Centre.
* The best option is to repeal the AFSPA:
* Manipur defered to import rice from Myanmar.
*Normal life hit by trade unions strike in Manipur.
*Sports Minister Biren proposed for setting up new SAI centres at 5 hill Districts of Manipur
*Human Rights Law Network urges to table the reports of commission of enquiry on Manorama case in state cabinet.
*One Day Conference to Asses the Call to Repeal the Armed Forces (Special Powers) Act 1958 in Delhi.
PLA cadres surrendered.
* State Government suspended IMC to misuse JNNURM:
*Guwahati High Court paves way in Manorama case.
* Congress Government fails in every field: Smriti
* IRB man who hijacked vehicle in the guise of police commando
*KCP (MC) group assaulted villagers of Mapao
EPAPER : PRINT EDITION
Click the pages to get a
replica of the edition of NT