A Newspaper Dedicated for the
Cause of Human Rights .
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Students of Johnston School staging sit-in-protest against assaulting of
their teacher by unidentified miscreants over monetary demand.
* Centre should take action against UNC: Tarun
*Minister Irabot is responsible for Kerosene scarcity in the
* CM launched Computerized land
records of Imphal West District.
* 5 Schools of the state get Tele Education
Schools of the state get Tele Education Class.
* People's wish brings freedom,
not by arms: Sapamcha Jadumani
* Volunteers of UNC torched one Manipur bound truck.
*NSCN-IM responsible for disturbing peace in Nagaland: AR
*AMSU observes 45th Hunger Marchers' Day
* BSNL ignores Contractors' forgery bank
*Chief Minister Okram Ibobi Singh could be prosecuted for engaging in terror acts: AHRC
* Criminals who are in the guise of rebellion disrupt peaceful mind of the public : N. Biren
EPAPER : PRINT EDITION
Click the pages to get a
replica of the edition of NT