A Newspaper Dedicated for the
Cause of Human Rights .
Monday, May 24, 2010
Demaged trucks arrived at Imphal following an attack by NSCN men on HN-53.
men attacked trucks on
* No hands of Ziliangrong in violence on NH53.
Nagas & Meiteis can’t live together: Hoho
*Loaded Trucks stranded at Jiribam arrived at
*158 killed as plane crashes at Mangalore.
*Loaded Trucks stranded at
Jiribam likely to arrive Imphal today.
*Indian Government asked to prove its sincerity.
* Police intellegence failed, no tesion at None.
*Anti Terrorism Day observed.
*265 Quintals of rice airlifted.
* UCM withdraws its dicision for Public emergency .
* Trucks stranded at Jiribam confused.
roll on NH53 with foolproof security arrangement.
*Manipur Government accepts cetral payscale in- toto.
* Mass protest against Muivah's Manipur visits continues.
* Political parties urged spescial session for state assembly.
EPAPER : PRINT EDITION
Click the pages to get a
replica of the edition of NT