A Newspaper Dedicated for the
Cause of Human Rights .
Saturday, May 22,
An Idian Airforce Plane airlifting the aviation turbine fuel for Manipur.
*Loaded Trucks stranded at Jiribam likely to arrive Imphal
*Indian Government asked to prove its sincerity.
* Police intellegence failed, no tesion at None.
*Anti Terrorism Day observed.
*265 Quintals of rice airlifted.
* UCM withdraws its dicision for Public emergency .
* Trucks stranded at Jiribam confused.
roll on NH53 with foolproof security arrangement.
*Manipur Government accepts cetral payscale in- toto.
* Mass protest against Muivah's Manipur visits continues.
* Political parties urged spescial session for state assembly.
* NSCN responded to criticism.
* Airlift of essential commodities continues.
* Border Trade is likely to shift to Arunachal and Mizoram: Bijay
* Talks between pay strikers and government gains fruitless.
* One NSCN member killed in bomb blast at Kangpokpi.
Hoho's statements endengers all Nagas: GPRN/ NSCN
EPAPER : PRINT EDITION
Click the pages to get a
replica of the edition of NT