A Newspaper Dedicated for the
Cause of Human Rights .
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Supporting the CM Ibobi's stand against Muivah's visit ,
masses hold rally at Lilong , Thoubal District.
* Trucks roll on NH53
with foolproof security arrangement.
*Manipur Government accepts cetral payscale in- toto.
* Mass protest against Muivah's Manipur visits continues.
* Political parties urged spescial session for state assembly.
* NSCN responded to criticism.
* Airlift of essential commodities continues.
* Border Trade is likely to shift to Arunachal and Mizoram: Bijay
* Talks between pay strikers and government gains fruitless.
* One NSCN member killed in bomb blast at Kangpokpi.
Hoho's statements endengers all Nagas: GPRN/ NSCN
EPAPER : PRINT EDITION
Click the pages to get a
replica of the edition of NT
(Due to shortage of papers in stock, pages reduce to four from