A Newspaper Dedicated for the
Cause of Human Rights .
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
All Manipur Nupi Marup organised mass peace rally in Imphal City.
* NSCN responded to
* Airlift of essential commodities continues.
* Border Trade is likely to shift to Arunachal and Mizoram: Bijay
* Talks between pay strikers and government gains fruitless.
* One NSCN member killed in bomb blast at Kangpokpi.
Hoho's statements endengers all Nagas: GPRN/ NSCN
* Cargo plane airlifts medical items and rice for first phage.
*2 BSF companies deployed
for area domination on NH53: Biren
* Police arrested the leaders of Pay strikers.
*Nagas’ right to live
together as a nation, asserts Swu.
* A ministerial team headed by Works Minister inspects the condition of Guite Road.
*FCS Minister displeased security arrangement on NH 53.
*Muivah issue dominates Cong
EPAPER : PRINT EDITION
Click the pages to get a
replica of the edition of NT
(Due to shortage of papers in stock, pages reduce to four from