A Newspaper Dedicated for the
Cause of Human Rights .
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Villagers of Bungmol in Chandel preparing for their selter after
cyclonic storm devasted their houses.
*Won’t wait for long:
*AMSU warns illegal sellers
of cooking gas and other petroleum products.
* State Cabinet took decision for transportation of goods through
* Do the State Government abolish the state Right Commission : Ng Nongyai
* State government begins
security deployment on NH53.
* CS's visit to Mao skips the situations of State Force deployed at Mao Gate.
* Naga Hoho challenged Manipur State.
* Manipur Chief Secretary reviewed the situation
*State Government discussed on the sortage of essential comodities.
* If the Greater Nagaland is in the Nagan agenda, Muivah will never be allowed to visit Manipur: UCM
* Emergency Service for Hospital and clinics likely to close due to unavailability of medical gases.
EPAPER : PRINT EDITION
Click the pages to get a
replica of the edition of NT