A Newspaper Dedicated for the
Cause of Human Rights .
Monday, May 10, 2010
Women staging a protest rally in protest against Muivah's Manipur Visit.
* State government begins security deployment on
* CS's visit to Mao skips the situations of State Force deployed at Mao Gate.
* Naga Hoho challenged Manipur State.
* Manipur Chief Secretary reviewed the situation
*State Government discussed on the sortage of essential comodities.
* If the Greater Nagaland is in the Nagan agenda, Muivah will never be allowed to visit Manipur: UCM
* Emergency Service for Hospital and clinics likely to close due to unavailability of medical gases.
* More reinforcement of security rushed to
* Manipur MLAs
will not be for Nagaland : O Joy
offices including one Police's reserved line station burn down.
EPAPER : PRINT EDITION
Click the pages to get a
replica of the edition of NT