A Newspaper Dedicated for the
Cause of Human Rights .
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Media persons who are back to Imphal from Mao, trying to
pile up the stones on NH39 to block again as instucted by agitators.
* Manipur Chief Secretary reviewed the situation
*State Government discussed on the sortage of essential comodities.
* If the Greater Nagaland is in the Nagan agenda, Muivah will never be allowed to visit Manipur: UCM
* Emergency Service for Hospital and clinics likely to close due to unavailability of medical gases.
* More reinforcement of security rushed to Mao.
* Manipur MLAs will not
be for Nagaland : O Joy
*11 government offices
including one Police's reserved line station burn down.
* Naga bodies demands for Judicial Probe into police firing at Mao Gate.
political party urged Governor to impose ban on Muivah's Manipur visit.
will be back to Hebron.
* 48 hours statewide general strike
EPAPER : PRINT EDITION
Click the pages to get a
replica of the edition of NT