A Newspaper Dedicated for the
Cause of Human Rights .
Saturday, May 8, 2010
Naga women agitators blocks NH39 In protest against Mao gate police firing incident.
* More reinforcement of security rushed to
* Manipur MLAs
will not be for Nagaland : O Joy
offices including one Police's reserved line station burn down.
* Naga bodies demands for Judicial Probe into police firing at Mao Gate.
political party urged Governor to impose ban on Muivah's Manipur visit.
will be back to Hebron.
* 3 killed in police firing at frenzied Naga agitators at
* 48 hours statewide general strike begins.
* Seven Naga MLAs resigned in
protest against government's stand on Muiva's visit.
*Manipur CM meets Pranab, Chidambaram, Antony and state cabinet reaffirms its dicission.
* State Cabinet reaffirms its stand on Muiva's Manipur
* No force can stop me: Muiva
EPAPER : PRINT EDITION
Click the pages to get a
replica of the edition of NT