A Newspaper Dedicated for the
Cause of Human Rights .
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Manipur police detaining a team of Nagaland Students' Federation
led by its president at Mao Gate. read the story
*Beware of India's hidden War :
* MPP warn government to make an end with pay strikers.
* Government asked officers of Manipur screteriat to resume their normal duty.
*Heavy security forces deployed in Jesami and Mao gate ahead of Muiva's visit in
*7 Naga MLAs ready to welcome Muiva.
* CM Ibobi caricatures the pay
* RPF give message on World Press Freedom Day.
*State Cabinet decide not to allow
NSCM(I/M)'s general Secretary Muiva's visit in Manipur.
* Government talks with pay
* Manipur CM meets DONER Minister.
*MP Meinya urged centre to arrange special financial package for Manipur to implement 6th pay commission in toto .
*RPF gives message on May Day.
*3 leaders of pay strikers sent to
* CM Ibobi urged to centre more paramillitary force to patrol in high ways.
EPAPER : PRINT EDITION
Click the pages to get a
replica of the edition of NT