A Newspaper Dedicated for the Cause of Human Rights .
Monday, March 29, 2010
* Ganja worth Rs 35 lakhs siezed by security forces destroyed.
* Government drivers set to join JAC's strike over pay hike.
*One PREPAK cadre surrendered to AR.
* NH-53 Bhand over power station at Yurembam began, supporters burnt oil tanker.
*State Child rights commission is must : Ng. Nongyai.
* Manipur ready to defend the title of Sr. National Women's Football Cahmp.
* 200 Kg of contraband ganja siezed by Troops of 12 Madras Regiment.