A Newspaper Dedicated for the
Cause of Human Rights .
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Child Rights activists holding poster capaign for spreading awareness to the masses on child trafficking.
* State Elecricity Department employees joined JAC's strike over
* State Education Department prepared a report to streamline the private schools.
* State Cabinet approves peace talk with KCP(MC) Lallumba group.
* Check Posts soon open to discontinue child trafficking.
* Land Protection Demand Committee urged to Governor to review the Government's order of land encroachment for installation of 400KV Sub-Station at
* Hail storm demages houses of Chandel District this evening.
* Newly constructed Ima Keithel is likely to open this May : Works Minister.
EPAPER : PRINT EDITION
Click the pages to get a
replica of the edition of NT