A Newspaper Dedicated for the
Cause of Human Rights .
Thursday, June 17,
State Socialwelfare Board's Chairperson K Noyonsan giving
away the utensils for piggery to the villagers of Chandel District.
* Muivah arrived at
*First convoy of trucks to
ply to Manipur on Saturday: govt
* Centre to send troops to Manipur.
*AFSPA is 'holy book' for troops: Army
* 62 days old blockade lifted, but little easy for Manipur.
* Another 377 loaded trucks arrived Imphal with
* Economic blockade on NH39 likely to end.
* Counter Blockade in Assam
hits Nagaland bound trucks.
EPAPER : PRINT EDITION
Click the pages to get a
replica of the edition of NT