A Newspaper Dedicated for the Cause of Human Rights .
Tuesday, June 14, 2011 Naharolgi Thoudang celebrates 16th Anniversary.
We are very thankful to all our esteem readers for being with us.
IFCD Minister N. Biren supervises the demolition drive over unauthorised dams on Waishel Maril.
EPAPER : PRINT EDITION
Click the pages to get a replica of the edition of NT
*Unauthorised dams on Waishel Maril demolished
* CPI efforts to bring an alternative government : Iboyaima
*Government not to issue recognition to Private schools furthermore
* Toppers option civil services
*Newly elected Coucillors of congress felicitated
* 4720 candidates to appear in state medical entrance exam
*Bardhan welcomes Meghen's call for stopping extortion and improving work culture.
* Radhabinod urges government to resolve arm conflicts by plebiscite or talks
*Deploying a large number of security forces can never be free and fair election: UNLF Chairman
* Ibobi opposes Lokpal Bill
* IEUCO's finacial aids to UMUCO for observation of Unity Day
* BPR to get Government Nursing School
* PLA leader, 6 cadres arrested in Guwahati
* Central team satisfies on work progress of Maphou Dam, assures to sanction required funds
Manipur Examination Result 2011
The Iron Lady of Manipur
Copyright 2010 Naharolgi Thoudang. All rights reserved.