A Newspaper Dedicated for the
Cause of Human Rights .
Thursday, July 22,
State Health Minister Ph. Parijat speaking in a mass sit-in-protest
against the abduction of Manao, the son of Lamlai Local Council's Secretary. (story)
*Gunfight between two Kuki UGs
Scribes to cease work for one
*Kuki UG detained RIMS's doctor for
*KCP picked up a son of Lamlai Local Council's secretary.
* 3 charge sheets were framed out of 324 cases over NSCN(IM):
*Runaway train rams another in West Bengal, 62 dead .
*No Tipaimukh move ‘before informing
* Unidentified gunned down one.
*KRA's threat erupts panic to the villagers of
* CBI inquiry began in RIMS.
*3 members of PLA including a captain arrested in
* Court orders for inquiry over custodial death of
* State Health Services alerts on JE
EPAPER : PRINT EDITION
Click the pages to get a
replica of the edition of NT