A Newspaper Dedicated for the Cause of Human Rights .
Friday, December 31, 2010 Naharolgi Thoudang celebrates 15th Anniversary.
We are very thankful to all our esteem readers for being with us.
Scribes rushing towards CM Bangalo and waiting for meeting with the CM in the evening of December 29 to demand unconditional release of A Mobi, editor Sanaleibak.
EPAPER : PRINT EDITION
Click the pages to get a replica of the edition of NT
*AMWJU demands unconditional release of arrested Editor, scribes to cease work from today
*14 days remand for UNLF Chief
* Free from narrow mindedness of regionalism: Ibobi
* Biren redicules MPP
* Sharmila conferred peace award
* Mass Rally on January 7 to demand for ‘Frontier Nagaland'
* Separate state demand in insurgency-hit Nagaland
* MPP celebrates 43rd foundation day
*Centre approved to repair NH53(A): Works Minister
* 27 abducted labourers freed
* 2 days long State Assembly Session adjourned
* Hemochandra new Manipur speaker
* 34 MLAs support Hemochandra
* ZRA accused Meitei villagers of Yaiphakhul for murder of Guite
* Tight security arrangment experienced Imphal city ahead of winter session
* Ug's shares included in all projects: NECOfficial
* 5 UG cadres surrenderd
* Congress likely to choose common candidate for Assembly Speaker
* CM Ibobi Laments Centre Not Enhancing Fuel Storage
* GPRN/NSCN : IM instigates UNC’s move for alternative arrangement
* Andro tense after AR arrested woman