A Newspaper Dedicated for the
Cause of Human Rights .
Friday, August 13,
Chief Minister Shri O Ibobi inspects the newly installed machines of IMC.
*Chief Minister launches Zero Garbage
* Minister Irabot asks to submit the concerned documents of IM's tax
* NSCN(IM) collects taxes from Manipur Trucks admist the heavy security
*4 including project officer of MDF arrested in
NE outfits call for boycott of
* Meeting for Joint Monitoring Group of 'SOO' held.
*Indian's Independence Day celebration banned:
* Khadi and Village Industry Board office locked on Rs. 5
* No fruit of AFSPA to tackle insurgency except
violation of human rights.
* AMSU to observe Patriots' Day
* PM asks to Home, Defence to sort out on
* "I don't care what other feels, everyone must follow" seems to be the dictum in manipur :
EPAPER : PRINT EDITION
Click the pages to get a
replica of the edition of NT