A Newspaper Dedicated for the
Cause of Human Rights .
Wednesday, August 11,
Crowd waiting for buyinng Kerosene from a Mobile sale in Imphal City.
NE outfits call for boycott of
* Meeting for Joint Monitoring Group of 'SOO' held.
*Indian's Independence Day celebration banned:
* Khadi and Village Industry Board office locked on Rs. 5
* No fruit of AFSPA to tackle insurgency except
violation of human rights.
* AMSU to observe Patriots' Day
* PM asks to Home, Defence to sort out on
* "I don't care what other feels, everyone must follow" seems to be the dictum in manipur :
* Government fails again talk with Naga
* 6 injured including a woman in grenade attack at
* Indian Government and KCP(MC-Lalumba) meet an agreement of sieze
* Insurgency groups run parallel administrations in
Manipur : Nirmala
*34th National Armwrestling Champ
*13th Manipuri Integrity Day
EPAPER : PRINT EDITION
Click the pages to get a
replica of the edition of NT