A Newspaper Dedicated for the
Cause of Human Rights .
Friday, April 9, 2010
CPI activists holding Jail Bharo Andhalon in Imphal city against price rise.
*Jail bharo andhalon on
price hike carried out in 5 District of Manipur.
* Police lathi charged to NH 53 Bhand supporters, 13 injured.
*E-learning method will be implemented compulsorily in Manipur : Education Minister.
* NGOs asked Manipur DGP to book 4 who involved in killing of Sanjenbam Geraman.
* World Health Day observed in
* Minister resuffle of SPF government is in the hand of CM Ibobi : Phaleiro
* Health Minister Parijat meets Cheif Minister on JNIMS.
hack into India's secret documents
*State Government warns Private health
* Over 75 CRPF jawans killed in Naxal's attack in
* Indian Solidarity Committee for Freedom Democracy joins rlay hunger strilke of Sharmila Kanba Lup.
*Police fired tear gas shells to
disperse the bhand supporter at Yurembam, 6 arrested.
* Minister refused iquiry reports on the death of a woman in delivery, ordered magisterial
*80 trucks detained by NSCN(K) at Dimapur released.
*Operations against NSCN in Arunachal.
*Postal stamp on Manipuri Pony
EPAPER : PRINT EDITION
Click the pages to get a
replica of the edition of NT