A Newspaper Dedicated for the
Cause of Human Rights .
Friday, April 30, 2010
Youths queueing for application forms to appear to the reqruitment
of ASI and SI post in Manipur Police Department.
* Government talks with pay
* Manipur CM meets DONER Minister.
*MP Meinya urged centre to arrange special financial package for Manipur to implement 6th pay commission in toto
*RPF gives message on May Day.
*3 leaders of pay strikers sent to
* CM Ibobi urged to centre more paramillitary force to patrol in high ways.
* State rights commission recommends to repeal AFSPA.
* CM Ibobi met Union health
*22nd Dark Day Observation held.
*CISF to guard all the major departments' offices of Manipur Govt.
*An army jawan gunned down two JCO.
* 5th Occupation Observation Day observed.
*Automous District Council's first phase election notification serves admist the economic blockade of
* ANSAM announced its agitation harder.
*Heavy storm blown away several houses , lightening killed
* Manipur Government disregards SC's ruling over
Economic Blockade : Budha