A Newspaper Dedicated for the
Cause of Human Rights .
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Police blocking the Mass protest rally demanding unconditional
release of Ashwinikumar arrested by Bishnupur Police at keishamthong Imphal. - read the
*3 leaders of pay strikers sent to
* CM Ibobi urged to centre more paramillitary force to patrol in high ways.
* State rights commission recommends to repeal AFSPA.
* CM Ibobi met Union health
*22nd Dark Day Observation held.
*CISF to guard all the major departments' offices of Manipur Govt.
*An army jawan gunned down two JCO.
* 5th Occupation Observation Day observed.
*Automous District Council's first phase election
notification serves admist the economic blockade of
* ANSAM announced its agitation harder.
*Heavy storm blown away several houses , lightening killed
* Manipur Government disregards SC's ruling over
Economic Blockade : Budha
EPAPER : PRINT EDITION
Click the pages to get a
replica of the edition of NT