A Newspaper Dedicated for the
Cause of Human Rights .
Friday, April 23, 2010
RIMS Emergency Service shut down following a threat to doctors by a patient's party.
* No money to pay arear for emplyees:
* 3rd Court Meeting of Manipur University held.
* It is impossible to force to leave the Non- Manipuris : CM
* High Commissioner of Bangladesh arrived Imphal to go through the Tipaimuk Dam
* Survey launched to find out the exact population of Non-locals.
*Stranded 106 trucks at Mao gate due to economic blockade arrived Imphal.
* A boy dead in storm at Keirenphabi of Bishnupur
*Congress seeks new norms on cabinet size in northeast states.
* GOC Eastern
Command reviews the security arrangement on his visit to Imphal.
EPAPER : PRINT EDITION
Click the pages to get a
replica of the edition of NT