A Newspaper Dedicated for the
Cause of Human Rights .
Friday, April 2, 2010
A Cyclonic storm demages a school building located at Arapti, Lilong.
* Cyclonic storm killed one
school child at Arapti after collapsing school building.
* Thangal Bazar bomb blast injured one salesman.
* Private schools to face penalty for violating RTE: Sibal
*Some part of Kwatha village of Manipur likely goes to Myanmar after border fencing.
*13th Finance Commission approves Rs 100 crore for sports infrastructure development of Manipur : Sports Minister
aided education to be introduced in the state from this academic session.
* Electricity Department employees refrained from JAC's strike over pay hike.
*KYKL(MDF) chief Gopeshor brought to Imphal.
*A girl suicides suspiciously.
* State Elecricity Department employees joined JAC's strike over
* State Education Department prepared a report to streamline the private schools.
* State Cabinet approves peace talk with KCP(MC) Lallumba group.
* Check Posts soon open to discontinue child trafficking.
* Land Protection Demand Committee urged to Governor to review the Government's order of land encroachment for installation of 400KV Sub-Station at
*2 doctors of RIMS gave their statements to Agarwal Commision.
* Firm dicision on Teritorial and emotional integrity is taken : UCM.
* CM Ibobi inspects the work progress of Maphou Dam construction and Tupul -Imphal railway lines.
EPAPER : PRINT EDITION
Click the pages to get a
replica of the edition of NT