A Newspaper Dedicated for the
Cause of Human Rights .
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Demages left by cyclonic storm in manipur.
* A boy dead in storm at Keirenphabi of Bishnupur
*Congress seeks new norms on cabinet size in northeast states.
* GOC Eastern
Command reviews the security arrangement on his visit to Imphal.
*Representatives of employees meets
Manipur Governor to reach a conclusion for ongoing cease work strike.
* GOC Eastern Command arrived Imphal
to collect millitary intelligence report.
*Victims of storm hit areas got
relief materials from different sections.
*Cyclonic storm and heavy rain lash Manipur, over 1000 houses
* A team from National Commission for Protection of Child Rigths arrived Imphal to review the issues on child in the state.
* UCM team inspects boundary pillars of Indo-Myanmar
*Asked to leave by May 31, non-Manipuris seek PM
* Assam Rifle Killed 1 UNLF Cadre in Chandel District.
EPAPER : PRINT EDITION
Click the pages to get a
replica of the edition of NT